New Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer, a semi-assembled kit printer with an impressive print area.
The new Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D printer retains its CR-10 vibe, with aluminium extrusions comprising the frame and a single lead screw driving the Z-axis from the left hand side of the frame.
The Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D printer features a heated print bed measuring out at 220 x 220 x 250mm. On the right hand side of the Ender 3 frame there is an LCD display with control wheel.
The typical interface setup for Creality’s machines, if you’ve used one of the company’s previous printers, this will no doubt be familiar territory.
V-slot wheels running along the aluminium extrusions that comprise the Ender 3 frame will no doubt be adequate for smooth motion.
The Ender 3 Pro warranty is as follows: 1 year for the printer. 3 months for the hotend and nozzle. Intentional damage and improper use will void the warranty. Shipping of any parts to be replaced under the warranty will be for the customers account.
1. V-Slot cooperate with Prusa I3 frame: extremely innovative design, following the step of the trend, integrating with classic elements, create a new generation economic DIY 3D printers.
2. Super Printing size with one piece structure allowing for space saving.
3. Semi-knockdown package with only 20 screws and 120 minutes for assembly before the first print. Simple assembly with more stable performance.
4. Safety protected Power supply, reach 110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes. Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing.
5. CNC machining of Y-rail mounting groove to ensure precise positioning and stable frame with High-Precision print quality.
6. Testing of key components before delivery and includes one year warranty.
7. Reasonable cost for beginners and good performance for enthusiasts.