The Army Painter – SpeedPaint – Starter Set
The all-in-one Warpaint Speedpaint is truly a one-coat painting solution. In the Speedpaint Starter Set you’ll find all the basic colours you need to begin painting beautiful tabletop-quality miniatures in no time. Simply apply one rich coat of Speedpaint directly over a primed miniature and you are done! All of the colours are using tried and true high-quality heavy pigments.
Combined with an innovative resin medium solution that flows perfectly over your miniatures creates an unparalleled painting solution to help you get more time for gaming.
Pre-loaded Mixing Balls!
All Speedpaints come with two steel Mixing Balls already loaded in the bottle, making it easier for for you to get the perfect consistency.
- One-coat painting solution
- Consistent flow across colours
- Perfect contrast
- Intense shading and highlighting effect
Before using Speedpaints, we recommend priming your miniatures with Colour Primer Matt White to achieve your most vibrant results. However, you can also experiment with other Colour Primes like Necrotic Flesh, Skeleton Bone, or Gun Metal to achieve other cool effects.
TIP: Use A Hard Palette
A hard palette is recommended for Speedpaint. If you use our Wet Palette, there’s a chance that the Speedpaint will bleed through the Hydro Sheet and stain your Hydro Foam.
TIP: Shorter Drying Time
You can speed up the drying time with a hair dryer.
How to use:
- Shake the bottle thoroughly to mix your paints
- Load your brush and apply a generous layer, one coat should do it, allowing the paint to flow into the recesses
- If you wish to add layers or highlights with acrylic paints, like our Warpaints, we recommend applying a layer of our Anti-Shine Matt Varnish Spray or Airbrush Varnish first. If you do not plan to highlight your mini, use the varnish to seal in and protect all of those rich, one-coat colours and make your miniature tabletop-ready.
Non-toxic water-based acrylic paint perfected for painting miniatures. In case of eye contact, rinse with running water. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
Contains reaction mass of 5-chloro-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one (3:1). May produce an allergic reaction.