The Army Painter – SpeedPaint – Gravelord Grey – 18ml
Speedpaint is truly a one-coat painting solution. Simply apply one rich coat of Speedpaint directly over a primed miniature and you are done! The Speedpaint will leave that part of the model with both intense shading, vibrant colour, and a highlight effect in one application.
It flows perfectly over your miniatures and creates an unparalleled painting solution to help you get more time for gaming.
- One-coat painting solution
- Consistent flow across colours
- Perfect contrast
- Intense shading and highlighting effect
Before using Speedpaints, we recommend priming your miniatures with Colour Primer Matt White to achieve your most vibrant results. However, you can also experiment with other Colour Primes like Necrotic Flesh, Skeleton Bone, or Gun Metal to achieve other cool effects.
TIP: Use A Hard Palette
A hard palette is recommended for Speedpaint. If you use our Wet Palette, there’s a chance that the Speedpaint will bleed through the Hydro Sheet and stain your Hydro Foam.
TIP: Shorter Drying Time
You can speed up the drying time with a hair dryer.
How to use:
- Shake the bottle thoroughly to mix your paints
- Load your brush and apply a generous layer, one coat should do it, allowing the paint to flow into the recesses
- If you wish to add layers or highlights with acrylic paints, like our Warpaints, we recommend applying a layer of our Anti-Shine Matt Varnish Spray or Airbrush Varnish first. If you do not plan to highlight your mini, use the varnish to seal in and protect all of those rich, one-coat colours and make your miniature tabletop-ready.
Non-toxic water-based acrylic paint perfected for painting miniatures. In case of eye contact, rinse with running water. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
Contains reaction mass of 5-chloro-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one (3:1). May produce an allergic reaction.