HELLO3D 3D Printer Filament – PLA – 1.75mm – Copper Like – 1Kg
The HELLO3D PLA filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament.
PLA (Polylactic acid) is an environmentally friendly material that can easily be degraded and is virtually odorless. It is thermoplastic aliphatic polyester made of renewable resources like corn or starch. Its extrusion-temperature is much lower than ABS, and most often doesn’t require a heated bed. It is the ” default ” recommended material for many desktop 3D printers.
The Hello3D Frosted Copper Filament is a metal filled filament which is more abrasive than standard PLA.
It is therefore advisable to upgrade to a hardened steel/wear resistant nozzle when printing with this filament.
The HELLO3D 3D printer filament has the following characteristics:
- 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers
- Print Temperature: 190 – 220°C, dependent on printer model
- Heat Bed temperature: 0 – 60°C
- 1Kg net weight
- Accurate diameter of 1.75mm with a tolerance of ± 0.05mm
- Spool Size: diameter 197mm, inner hub 60mm & height 60mm
- Low shrinkage
- Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- ROHS Certification from SGS testing