HELLO3D 3D Printer Filament – PLA – 1.75mm – Carbon Fibre – 1Kg
Carbon Fiber is combined with PLA to form a strong plastic which is ideal for printing items requiring added strength.
Carbon Fiber PLA is slightly more brittle than standard PLA requiring extra care when handling.
The Carbon Fiber filament is more abrasive than standard PLA.
It is therefore advisable to upgrade to a hardened steel/wear resistant nozzle when printing with this filament.
The HELLO3D 3D printer PLA Carbon Fibre filament has the following characteristics:
- 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers
- Print Temperature: 190 – 220°C, dependent on printer model
- Heat Bed temperature: 50 – 60°C
- 1Kg net weight
- Accurate diameter of 1.75mm with a tolerance of ± 0.05mm
- Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- ROHS Certification from SGS testing