HELLO3D 3D Printer Filament – HIPS – 1.75mm – Silver – 1Kg
The HELLO3D HIPS filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament.
HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene) is a dissolve-able filament that is frequently used for support material. It acts as a great support material because it is easily removed with Limonene solution. This leaves a clean high quality print. HIPS requires no scraping, cutting or other methods of removal that may cause damage to prints.
HIPS is similar to ABS and just as easy to print with but is less likely to warp.
The HELLO3D 3D printer HIPS filament has the following characteristics:
- 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers
- Print Temperature: 220 – 250°C, dependent on printer model
- Heat Bed temperature: 100 – 110°C
- Print Speed 40 – 90mm/s
- 1Kg net weight
- Accurate diameter of 1.75mm with a tolerance of ± 0.05mm
- Spool Size: diameter 197mm, inner hub 60mm & height 60mm
- Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- ROHS Certification from SGS testing