Creality Ender-3 S1 3D Printer
Ender-3 S1 Specifications
Extruder: “Sprite” Direct drive (extruder sits directly over the nozzle in the print head)s;
Print volume: 220 x 220 x 270 mms;
Accuracy: 0.1 mms;
Layer thickness: 0.05 – 0.35 mms;
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mms;
Max. Nozzle temperature: 260 °Cs;
Max. Print bed temperature: 100 °Cs;
Max. Print speed: 150 mm/ss;
Filaments: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU;
Filament diameter: 1.75 mms;
Print bed: PC on spring steel, flexible, magnetic;
Print bed leveling: Automatic (CR-Touch);
Resume Print: Yes
Filament Sensor: Yes;
- 1-year warranty for all major parts including the motherboard, motors, screen display.
- 3 month warranty on the hotend (inclusive of heater cartridge and thermistor), heatbed, fans, leadscrew, couplings and belts.
- Nozzles are considered a consumable due to the nature of 3D printing.
- Warranty is void if the cover of the motherboard is opened.
- Warranty is void if damage to power supply and or any other component is due to power surges etc. from loadshedding or any other electrical fault.