Creality Ender-3 Max 3D Printer
The new Creality Ender-3 MAX 3d printer is more stable and noticable with the aluminium frame and the H-shape metal base. The printer has a larger 300x300x340mm print volume.
- Stable Integrated Structure Design: The aluminium frame and the H-shape metal base of the Ender-3 Max 3d printer construct a stable integrated machine structure that is both practical and artistic.
- Powerful Hotend Kit – Extreme Precise Printing: The Ender-3 Max 3d printer has a modular hotend with a heat-resistant copper nozzle, which helps rapid filament melting and smooth filament extrusion.
- Large Print Size – Maximun Workspace and Production: Build volume of 300x300x340mm. A much larger workspace than that on the Ender-3 3d printer. A larger print size means higher production capacity.
- Smooth and Stable Linear Pulley System: Smooth motion and stable printing are ensured by a reliable motion system comprising of a special Z-axis precision T-screw rod, V-profiles, and linear pulley system.
- Dual Cooling Fans – Effective in Heat Dissipation: The axial cooling fan continuously helps hotend heat dissipation. The double blower fans promote quick cooling on the extruded filament.
- All-metal Extruder-Smooth Filament Feed-in: All-metal Bowden extruder is powerful in filament feeding.
- Carborundum Glass Platform-Smoothness Starts from the First Layer: With its superiority in heat resistance and surface flatness, the Carborundum glass platform helps prints adhere better and users remove prints easier. No warpping and no scratches.
- Resume Printing – Less Worries on Print Failure: With the resume printing function, the Creality Ender-3 Max can pick up printing records when power was cut, and continue printing when the power is back again.
- Intelligent Sensor with Filament Breakage Detector: When filaments run out or breaks, the Creality Ender-3 Max will automatically stop printing. It can resume printing when a new filament has been inserted.
- Powerful Power Supply – Safe and Stable to Use: The powerful 350W power supply can be adjusted to adapt the voltage from 100V to 240V.
- TMC2208 High-performance silent driver: The German import TMC2208 chip driver is adopted for use in the X-axis and Y-axis. It is effective in reducing the motor noise and shake that brings a comfortable and silent work environment for the user.
- DIY Upgradable – Maximize its Printing Capacity: Reserved space for DIY upgrades like BL-Touch and filament sensor.
- 1-year warranty for all major parts including the motherboard, motors, screen display and hotbed
- 3 month warranty on the hotend and fans.